Monday, December 6, 2010

  Well me an the owner of the shop, my co worker an the guy who introduced us to her sat down an had a meeting because basicall the owner is saying that weve been here long enough an she wants a certain amount of money every week.  Well like I told her she definitely has been more than fair and I agree that she should be getting something but the price that she is asking for is barely what we are making a week.  So she pretty much told me in so many words that I could leave if I wanted to.  And then she gave us a month and a half to see if we could get the business to improve.  I have to keep my options open but at the same time try even harder to get business to come my way cause I would hate for the three an a half months that I spent in this shop go to waste.  But hey she even said sometimes it works an sometimes it dosent.  I definitely have things to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment