Monday, December 6, 2010

  Saturday I had a interesting talk with the owner.  She put an exact number on what she wants at the end of the week.  The thing is she told the other barber but did not discuss it wth me.  What she says she wants is barely what we are making for the week.  So when saturday came me or my co worker didnt even have half of what she was asking for.  Before I left I went to her to see how she wanted to go about the situation.  Her response was kind of a smack in the face to me.  Im feelin underappreciated and I dont know if she's still understanding the struggle were going threw to bet this business going.  It's been over three months and I barely make $70 a week if that.  I dont know to many people who go to work everyday and at the end of the day or week have nothing to show for it.  Im starting to re-evaluate my options.  In business it's hard if the person your in business with could care less if you suceed or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment